Thursday, April 4, 2013

News March 2013 (written in April so...)

I don't think I've ever been busier in my life, but I'm feeling more up to juggling it all instead of hiding in my bed and ignoring the things I have to do. The weather is getting warmer, there's more sun, and it's putting a lot of pep in my step. When I have time for pep. I admit, I have had a few days where I stretched myself a bit thin.


So, mostly I've been preparing for the Super Happy Funtime Burlesque spring tour. (Reminder, showtimes and links are here.) It's so much work! There are a lot of group dances with very fast paced moves. So much exercise. Here's a sneak peek of what's in store for you on the tour:


More photos here. A lot of folks are guessing Lesbian Pirates From Outer Space, but it’s more of an homage to Power Rangers/Sailor Moon/Peelander-Z. I also did a photo shoot with the talented Seth Thompson of Epiglotic, and the results were:


Pretty cool. Again, a link to more photos, because otherwise this blog post would get huge.

I've also been working on a lot of projects that won't see the light of day for a while. Scripts for comics that won't debut for a couple years, secret drawings, secret projects. I wish I could share it with you all, but I've found talking too much about projects actually makes me less likely to follow through with doing them. If I keep it a secret, then I work really hard to get it done so I can share it. But oh, I am not good at secrets. Sometimes I think I would like to be a magician but I would be bad at not revealing my tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment